Sunday, April 8, 2018

Disney on Ice with friends and another lost tooth!

Today we headed to Disney on Ice with some preschool friends (I had been sick all weekend so I wasn't super excited about going, but I am glad I did...it was good for me to get out of the house!)...my friend Angela and her daughter Reese invited us and another preschool friend Jessica and her daughter Grayson.  We all meet and rode down together (the car ride was loud! LOL).   The girls enjoyed all being together! 

Also tonight, Ella lost her 2nd tooth...I didn't take a picture but wanted to document it!!

Callie and her new souvenir! 

Ella and her souvenir!

The show is starting!






Grayson, Reese, Ella and Callie







post signature

1 comment:

  1. so so cute!! sadddd - feel like my girls grew out of disney on ice over night... we went every year until this past year ... whaaahhhhh :((

    ReplyDelete