Saturday, April 7, 2018

Field Trip!

Each year in elementary school they have 2 field trips, the first one was the Zoo (in the fall) and I didn't chaperone that one, but since I will have to probably go on all of Callie's I felt like I needed to try and go on one of Ella's. I put my name in the hat and got chosen!  This trip we went to the Ft. Worth Museum of Science and History. We rode the bus there and back, watched an IMAX movie on coral reefs then had time to explore the museum.  I had a group of 4 kids and they were all pretty good! Most of the kids around me on the bus fell asleep on the way home, including Ella! It definitely wore me out too!  Thankful to be able to go with Ella on this trip though! And Callie got to have Daddy take her to school, dose her and pick her up from school!

In the cafeteria waiting to get on the bus!

On the bus with Olivia and Ella!





 
Eating lunch at the museum!


My group...Zackary, Adam, Ella and Oliva




Ella, Kate and Addison

Ella and Olivia

Ella and Kate
 




 

 



Digging for dinosaur bones!




 

Ella's class!

 

Sleeping girls!

I was checking to see if she was asleep...she grinned but she really did sleep on the way home!

Back at school!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment