Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Mammy Surprise, Travis in Town and My 20th Reunion!

Travis came in town on Thursday so he and Alston could play in our Member/Guest golf tournament but unfortunately the weather had other plans! They got in a practice round and 1 round of golf in before they were able to make it into the shoot out.  Mammy came in on Friday to surprise the girls for the weekend and I had my 20th high school reunion on Saturday!







Saturday before the reunion, Erin and I got our make-up done.  Then Kelly Noonan, Ashley Sheehan and Erin and I headed to Ashley Allen's parents house for a pre-party.  Then from there all headed to the reunion.  It was a fun event and I am so glad I went! It was great to see so many people but of course there were some I wish I could have see that didn't come!










Sunday, after the reunion we had a PDF reunion with some of the girls from our class! It was fun to catch up with them and reminisce!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment