My sweet neighbor/friend Kristi invited Ella and I to join her and Kaden (her son, 1 1/2 yrs) to go to the Arboretum today! The Arboretum is hosting an exhibit of glass sculptures by artist Dale Chihuly. Luckily they extended the exhibit through the end of the year so we got to go! It was such a nice "summery" day to go too! We had such a great time and thankfully Kristi let me take a million pictures! (Don't worry I am not going to post all 250+ here!).
 |
| Ella and Kaden about to go into the Arboretum |
 |
| Miss Ella being so good while we were walking around! |
 |
| Kaden after he fed the fish! |
 |
| So happy they still had all the pumpkins out, including these houses made of pumpkins! |
 |
| Cinderella's carriage! |
 |
| Ella and I in the carriage |
No comments:
Post a Comment