Sunday, November 18, 2012

Remembering Jack Carter Howard

Today (November 18th) is the day last year when we found out we had lost our sweet baby boy.  It was the hardest day of our lives to date.  I was 23 1/2 weeks along and we are not sure when he officially passed but we know it was sometime after 19 1/2 weeks.  There aren't many days that go by that I don't think about him.  I am looking forward to sharing the story with Ella so she will know that she had a twin brother.  Sometimes I wonder if she already knows...

Alston had a good idea of getting a blue ballon and releasing it in his memory, such a neat idea.  I hope this is something we can do each year. We love you so much sweet baby Jack Carter and thank you so much for teaching us so much about love and loss, we miss you more than you know and we look forward to seeing you again one day in heaven.

Love you always and forever,
Mom and Dad


1 comment:

  1. Oh holy cow, lots of tears. Very sweet memory ..love Alston's idea of releasing the balloon. You guys had a very emotional day. Love you!

    ReplyDelete