The sono tech went ahead and measured and looked at a couple more things in hopes the baby would move and then she started to push down on my tummy to also try and get the baby to move....finally it moved but the way it was positioned still didn't give a great view of the area we needed to see! The sono tech finally said I think it is a GIRL! She didn't see anything sticking out (meaning it was a boy) and she saw a couple little lines (meaning it was a girl). She said she wasn't 100% but pretty high up there! We will know for sure at the next appointment (19+ weeks).
So for now we are pretty sure it is a GIRL. Looking forward to having "sisters" so close in age!! I know Ella will be a great big sister!!
So for now we are pretty sure it is a GIRL. Looking forward to having "sisters" so close in age!! I know Ella will be a great big sister!!
No comments:
Post a Comment