Happy 1st Birthday Love Bug!! Where did the time go?? I can't believe we are already to this point and it is hard to think that she came into this world 1 short year ago! She has taught us so much but the most important is unconditional love! She has brought us so much joy and I can't wait to watch her grow even more and become a big sister! I LOVE the age Ella is at and I know things only get better, but can she really already be one?! I have to admit I am a little sad...sad at how quickly the time goes...I feel like if she is already one then I am going to turn around and she will be 5, then 10, etc. Some days I would like to freeze time! We are having a small party for the celebration (just family; us, DeeDee/Pops and Mammy D/DooDa), but I can't to see her dig into some birthday cake! :)
- You are in size 4 diapers (day and night).
- You are wearing 12 months clothes.
- You have 4 1/2 teeth (one is really close to coming in and another one is right behind that).
- Nicknames (Ella Bear, Beauty Face, Maidels, Beauty Girl, Daddy's Girl).
- Daddy is now brushing your teeth like a big girl and you let him (it's done during bath time and we don't use toothpaste yet).
- You still crawl and pull-up on everything but not walking yet. You haven't started to really let go once you pull up, but I think anytime now you will be walking.
- Naps are a fun topic...not really taking your afternoon one much and I tried going to just 1 nap but that didn't work so well either...so we shall see! :)
- You are a pretty good eater (not too much you won't eat). You don't love avocado, but you love peas, butternut squash, blueberries, bananas, pasta, chicken, turkey, waffles, yogurt, peaches, pears, lima beans, cheese.
- I finally quit nursing you (I was only doing it for a few minutes in the morning), but I got sick and decided it was time! You didn't miss a beat!
- You recognizes so many words (Mommy, Daddy, DeeDee, Pops, MammyD, DooDa, Uncle T-Bone, airplane, bird, books, Charlie, outside, eat, kiss, all done (when she is done eating), upstairs, Ella's room, lamb, brown bear)
- You are about the happiest baby I have ever seen and so personable. Of course you have your sassy moments but for the most part you are HAPPY!
- After you finish your bottle you have started to play with Daddy (you start laughing and kissing your lovey)...pretty cute and I know it is his most cherished time with you!
- You will give kisses (open mouth of course), this is my favorite!!
- You can say Bye-Bye...you say it all the time except when we want you to of course! You will always say it after the fact (but then you say it a few times). Pretty cute! I think you can also say Baby!
- You love to read and look through your books.
- You love singing (this has always been true), I can get you to stop crying when I sing to you....soon you will come to realize that Mommy doesn't have a good voice! :)
- You love going to Gymboree.
- You started taking swim lessons and you LOVE them! You love the water!
- You have blessed our lives so much in just this last year and we love you more than you will ever know, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ELLA!
- Went to the doctor on the 8th and you weighted 19 lbs 13 oz (51%), you are 30 inches long (79%).
 |
| So hard to get a picture of her looking at the camera! :) |
Happy Birthday sweet Ella!! love the pics, she's growing so fast! And so true about wanting to freeze time, let me know if you figure it out! :)
ReplyDelete