The next little miss will be here shortly!!! 7 weeks and counting to be exact. Alston, Ella and I went in on Tuesday (June 18th) for my appointment and got to see the little miss in a sonogram! All thankfully looked good- heart beat at 146 and weighing about 4 lbs! She is really active and was very active during the sono. The sono tech even said she has lot of hair already and we got to see it! I think this pregnancy has gone by pretty quickly (which I think is for the best), but I am nervous about the next 7 weeks going by so fast! :) I know I am going to look up and she will be here! Of course we haven't thought about one thing for the nursery (but this was due to having our house on the marketing and just knowing that you really don't use a nursery until later), so we have some planning to do!! :) We can't wait to grow our family by one more member and watch Ella become a BIG sister! I know she will be an awesome one!
Here is a side-by-side of me at 31 weeks at each pregnancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment