Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ella's First Day of School!

Ella had her first day of school today at St. Andrew's United Methodist Church Children's Day Out program.  She goes 1 day a week on Wednesdays (9:05 am to 2:00 pm), she is in class room #1 and her teachers are Ms. Samantha (Sam) and Ms. Jennifer.  Today for the first day they just went 9:05 to noon.  She did great!!!  Alston and I dropped her off and she didn't cry!  They don't let you walk in the room with them (the teacher just came and grabbed her and took her into the classroom)...there were a few other kids crying so I think they helped distract her.

Dad (Pops) met me to pick her up and when we got there she was upset and crying...  Her teachers said she did great all day until the end (she was one of the happiest there)...she got upset when the other kids had their paci's and she didn't have hers (I'm a bad Mom- I didn't put hers in her bag because they didn't take naps today so I didn't think she would need it...poor girl!).  I am so excited for Ella to start school and watch her grow even more from it.  I know she is going to LOVE it!!!

PS.  She has someone "special" in her class... the son of the Cowboy's quarterback (Tony Romo) is in her class!

Big girl ready for school!!


Mommy and Ella before her first day! 

Walking into School with Daddy! 

Ella and Miss Jennifer!

Music Time
Pops and Ella at pick up...she was still a little sad :(
Her teachers texted me this picture with the comment:
"Ella loved taking care of the babies today.  She is so sweet!"

post signature

2 comments:

  1. yay ella! i remember mia's 1st day like it was yesterday. glad you are documenting it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Looks like she did great!!

    ReplyDelete