Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy 1st Month Callie!

Happy 1st Month Callie Bear! Callie's first month has FLOWN by!  I think it helped that we had so much help for the first 3 weeks (thank you so much to DeeDee, Pops, Mammy and DooDa, we couldn't have done it without you all!)!  I really didn't take care of the girls by myself for 3 weeks!!!  Our little family is now complete with the birth of Miss Callie!  Not having any siblings myself, I cannot wait to watch the girls grow up together, I know it will be so special!
  • You are still wearing newborn diapers, although they are getting a little snug...think we might be on the last box!  
  • You are still wearing newborn clothes.
  • You weighed 7 lbs 5 oz at your 2 week appointment (you were down to 6 lbs 3 oz when we left the hospital so I am very proud of this weight gain!).
  • You are an amazing nurser!!!  So very thankful for this!  You are still nursing about every 3 hours (you will sometimes go 4 hours at night and just went 5 hours and I woke you up to nurse!).  You nurse and go right back to sleep at night...so thankful for this because we actually get some sleep at night! 
  • Many visitors have some to meet you: Kelly Polito, Bridget Kelly, Debbie Rader, Nicolle Poole, Megan Gean, Sherry Clark, Mary Bowling, Sue Bass, Ashley Sheehan, Erin Hurst, Krystle and Kate Johnston
  • Poor girl doesn't have a nursery set up, but once we get settled at our new place we will get it all set up!! Stay tuned for pictures!
  • You are a great baby and really only get upset when you are hungry!
  • We are so blessed to have you Callie and we love you more than you know!  So excited to watch you and Ella grow and become the best of friends!! 





Yawning girl! 


Sweet sisters!
BIG sis! 



post signature

1 comment:

  1. can't believe it's been one month already!! love her sweet face!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete