Monday, September 16, 2013

Callie Newborn Photos

One of my bestest friends Ashley came over (September 1st) and took some pictures of Callie (and the rest of us) for her newborn shoot.  Ashley has gotten into photography and I love to see all the pictures she takes of her girls!  I love when Ashley comes over because she captures us doing what we do on a normal basis (it makes for a relaxing photo shoot!) and I love that they are more natural and not staged.  Ella wasn't quite as cooperative this time around so we couldn't get a ton of sister shots, but I LOVE the photos we got!!  Thank you so much Ashley! 



Sweet BIG sister!




Love this sweet face! 
Love this one of all 4 of us!




post signature

1 comment:

  1. love you and adore your family, and I'm always so honored and excited to get to do this for your sweet family. Thanks for always being my guinnea pigs :))) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete