Sunday, October 6, 2013

A House is a Home...

Tomorrow we say goodbye to our house (2274 Sir Amant Dr.), although I am excited about our new house it is also a little bittersweet to leave this one.  Alston and I will be moving into our 3rd house and I am excited as it is right after we became a family of 4 so I am excited about this next chapter in our lives!  It is a little bittersweet to leave because so many great things and a few sad have happened at this house; we got Charlie, went through infertility, finally got pregnant, lost a baby (Jack), had Ella, got pregnant again and had Callie all at this house! I look forward to all the memories we will be making at our new house.  When you go through the housing looking/buying experience it makes you realize that a house is just a roof over your head, but it is how the house is lived in that makes it your HOME.

PS.  Happy 19 Months Ella!!!!!






post signature

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, can't believe that time is already here! sheehans, too, have made some good memories in your house. Look forward to fun times in the next one. xoxo

    ReplyDelete