Miss Callie Ballie is 2 months! This has been the fastest 2 months of my life (or so it seems!). I don't love how it is flying by! :( I don't think it helps that we are moving into a new house (so packing and getting all ready with 2 little ones is tough). Hopefully once we get settled into the new house time will slow down a little (or at least I hope!!). Callie is the BEST baby... still a great nurser and sleeper and its so fun to watch more and more personality come out in her! Love those sweet little smiles and coos! Those NEVER get old!!!! Wish I could capture those to keep in my pocket! :)
- You are in size 1 diapers.
- You are still wearing newborn clothes, although I think you can fit into 0-3 (they are just all packed!)
- You are still a nursing champ (we have introduced the bottle and you have taken to that pretty well).
- You typically go about 5-7 hours at night...looking forward to this getting even more. :-) with usually only getting up 1 time during the night.
- You can hold your head up pretty well too!
- You are about to live in your 2nd house (pretty impressive for only being 2 months old!). :)
- You are 9 lbs and 15 oz and 22.3 inches long.
- Poor baby we went to the doctor today for your 2 months check up and you got a few shots and were just a little fussy after that! It was a little tough to get some good 2 month pictures, but you were a champ!
- You are about the BEST baby (so chill and easy to comfort). You hung out with Mommy and Daddy and the movers while they moved us out and did amazing!
- We love you sweet Callie!
 |
| Smiling at Daddy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment