Sweet girl, Ella is 21 months… I am kind of freaking out that she will be 3 in a few short months!! Where has the time gone!!!! I know these monthly posts are going to get fewer and fewer so I wanted to do quick one before they are gone for good!
- You are a whole lot of sweet with a little bit of sassy (and bossy!) :-)
- You love to ask for a "biiiite" every time we are eating something.
- You are getting to be more of a little girl instead of a baby/toddler everyday!
- You want Mommy all the time ("mommy rock me"…is said frequently!)
- You love to sing and talk…you talk ALL the time and you speak really well for being 21 months old! You know so many words and say them clearly! And can say many phrases… (Callie sleep good, Where did Charlie Go)
- You walk a lot on your tip-toes. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment