Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Celebration #2 (Charleston)

We flew out Christmas Eve morning to head to Charleston.  Flight was a little delayed but the girls did great!  Ella watched Mickey the whole delay and flight and Callie went back and forth between Alston and I....she got restless but over all did pretty well!  Most everyone went to church that night, I stayed with the girls at the house because Callie desperately needed a nap. We had a yummy Christmas Eve dinner and then opened up gifts between the adults.  Christmas morning the girls opened up presents from Mammy, Doo Da, Tiffany and Travis.  We have found out that Ella loves opening up presents...can't blame her! Who doesn't like to get fun gifts?!  :-)  The day after Christmas, Meme, Papa, Tim and Andrea came down for lunch and spoiled us all with more gifts!  We have had such a great Christmas celebration this year and I always hate to see it end!  Thankfully we get to stay in Charleston a few more days!  Here's to a healthy, happy and amazing 2015!
























post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment