Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy 16 Months Cal-Cal!

Cal-Bell my sweet lover, happy 16 Months!!  You are my sweet, sweet, sometimes fiesty girl and I love you so much!  I love watching you grow in your personality and growing in your bond as a sister with Ella!  So much fun to watch!
  • You are wearing 12-18 months clothes.
  • You are wearing size 4 diapers during the day and at night. 
  • You took your FIRST steps on Dec 3rd and I got them on video (Ella and I were so so excited)!!!  You took about 4 steps.  You are walking more and more everyday!
  • You are talking more and more and are pretty easy to communicate with!  You like to shake your head yes (and say "Ah ha") and say "no" a lot!
  • You can say Mammy, baby, ball, book, go, mama, shoe we think you have said daddy but you don't say it a lot! :-) 
  • You LOVE to sing and dance! We sing songs before you go to bed at night.  
  • You take a nap after lunch for about 1 1/2 hours.
  • You are still a pretty good eater but you don't love fruit.  
  • You love school now!  Yay! 
  • You love reading books that you can touch and feel different textures. 
  • I think you have some more teeth coming in!


Silly little reindeer! 

Feeding the ducks! 

Magician Callie...she loves to "wear" this bucket! 




Riding the carousel with Mommy...love her face! 

Looking at Christmas lights! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment