Sunday, December 14, 2014

Visiting Santa

This year proved to be no different than last year....no one really liked seeing Santa! Ella had already told me he was "scary"...so I knew it wasn't going to be easy!  This year we went to the Sheehan's to see Santa...I was hoping since we weren't going to be at the mall and in a smaller more intimate setting, they would do ok, but not so much!  Oh well...there is always next year! The Sheehan's had a little Christmas party and had Santa make an appearance and it really was so cute to see the kids get all excited.  Everyone had their "lists" ready to share with him!  I think Mia was the sweetest...she was really so so excited to see him!  Thank you Sheehan's for a fun night!!!








Taking their lists to Santa!

Ok while giving the list to Santa!

Doesn't like sitting with him! 


Ella won't even look at him! Ha! 


Playing with a new friend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment