Today we celebrated Callie's 1/2 birthday at school (if they have a summer birthday, they get to celebrate a 1/2 birthday with their school friends!). She picked out Minnie plates and napkins to take for snack and I made a fun little snack mix! Miss Kim has a toy cake with candles that the "birthday" kid gets to play with for the day... Callie got to bring it home with her for the weekend! Callie also picked out a book that I wrapped and she opened and read to the class. I had so much fun celebrating with her class! Happy 2 1/2 years, Callie! Love you!
Today was also the 3's Art Show! Mom and I met Ella to see all her art projects displayed at the show. It was fun to see all the cool projects they have been working on all year! We are so proud of you Ella...you are quite the little artist!!!
 |
| "Me too" also does Art!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment