Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Last week the girls had their class Valentine's Parties, I hosted Callie's but didn't get to go to Ella's.  I love hosting so I can see the girls in their classes with all their sweet friends!!

















Ella has a special friend named Jack (they were in class together last year) that ADORES her!  He is such a sweet, sweet boy with such an old soul...I really do wish they could continue school together and get married!!  I went to college with his sweet Mom, Robbi (we were in the same sorority) and have been so blessed to have them back in our lives!  He told his Mom he wanted to get Ella a valentine...and this is what he got!








The night before Valentine's Day we took the girls to celebrate at Peter Piper Pizza!  Of course they had a blast playing games!  We ate dinner and then got prizes with the tickets they won!

Skee ball!

Carousel!


Riding the helicopter!











Valentine's Day we went to Disney and Desserts at church (the Youth and Children's choir put on a show for Valentine's Day).  The girls LOVED seeing all the kids dressed up and hearing all the Disney songs!








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment