Thursday, February 18, 2016

Ella Starts Soccer!!

Ella has started soccer!  A few months ago Callie's playgroup would get together a few times and have a little "soccer" practice and while we were there Ella said... "I want a soccer team", so I went on the search of finding her one!  I thankfully found a group that had started last year and were playing together again this year and we were able to join their team...the Pink Pixies!  I love the little team and actually know a lot of the moms and girls!

A few weekends ago we all went shopping to get her cleats, shinguards, socks, shorts, etc... thankfully Alston was with us because I wouldn't have a clue what all she needed!  ;-) She was so excited about starting and did really well at practice!  I think she is the youngest on her team so some of the girls were saying how "cute and little she was" haha...well they don't know "Though she be but little, she is fierce"!!!

I am just excited that she likes it so far!  Go PINK PIXIES!! :-)



Getting "warmed" up! High knees! 





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment