Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Butterflies Everywhere!
Today while the girls were at church (for Summer Fun Day) I was at the mall and saw they had a butterfly exhibit so I though it would be fun to take the girls after I picked them up! So we went back to the mall to check out the butterflies! I wasn't sure if Callie would go since she doesn't love bugs (poor thing got stung twice last year by wasps so she is scared of anything that flies!), but she said she would, so we went! We went in this enclosed room and the butterflies were flying all around and even landed on us! Ella LOVED it and had a few butterflies that loved her and hung out with her a while and Callie wasn't so sure about it. She liked seeing them but didn't want them on her! It was a fun little outing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment