Thursday, May 19, 2016

Ella Starts T-Ball....Go The Slam!

Ella was asked to join two t-ball teams from school and when we were asked I just wasn't sure I wanted to sign her up, but once we decided to I knew we wanted to join her buddy Jack's team!  Jack's Mom and I were Tri-Delts together at OU and I just love her to pieces!  Plus another little boy (Cam Cam) from her class was going to be on the team too.  It is a co-ed team and she is one of three girls!  It has overlapped a little with soccer so we weren't able to attend all the practices, but she has really seemed to like it so far! It is pretty cute to watch them play!  The team name is The Slam and they have the logo of the Charleston Riverdogs (Robbie LOVES Charleston!) :-)



















post signature

1 comment: