Our last day in Disney, we had breakfast with Chef Mickey (and all his friends) and we pretty much hung out at Magic Kingdom all day! The girls loved seeing all the "friends" at breakfast (especially Callie...she was so excited to see Minnie!). It was then fun to ride some of their favorites from Magic Kingdom (It's a Small World, Tea Cups, and they finally rode a rollercoaster (a beginner one called Barnstormer!). We also met Rapunzel and Tiana...which pretty much completed all the princesses! And we rode the Jungle Cruise which they really liked! Once the girls got tired...Alston and I stayed and rode some rides they didn't want to! My favorite of the trip was Splash Mountain!
We all had such an amazing trip and I hope this will help the girls remember some of the trip in the future...even if not we have GREAT memories from the trip and I loved seeing everything through their eyes! I am so so thankful that Dee Dee, Pops, Mammy and Doo Da could also come and experience and participate in the girls first trip! I think it was a great trip and a fun time had by all! Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment